Diane B. of the LWVS, discusses last month's Citizens Nominating Committee Election with Howard N., Chair of the CNC Procedure Committee at the LWVS December 8th meeting
- Join us for a General Membership and Consensus Meeting on the School Board Nominating Committee Election on Monday, January 26, 2015 at 9:00am. All LWVS members and the public are invited to learn about the SBNC election from leadership of the SBNC. League members are invited to stay for the consensus meeting immediately following the general membership meeting. For more information, please contact Angela Manson at SBNC@lwvs.org.
- The wonderful League of Women Voters of Scarsdale Winter Fundraiser is Saturday, January 31, 2015 from 5:00-7:00pm at 65 Church Lane. Please click here for the details on how to RSVP.
- Come join us for the first LWVS book discussion group! On Thursday, February 26 we will be discussing The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A Brilliant Young Man Who Left Newark for the Ivy League The discussion is at 10:00am at a member's home. Please contact Linda Doucette-Ashman at Voterinfo@lwvs.org for more details and to RSVP. Additional dates and times may be added depending on demand.
- Calling all high schoolers, click here to read all about how you can apply to the Students Inside Albany Program.
- Join the LWVS and make a positive difference in our community. To learn more about the many benefits of joining LWVS, please click here or press the red button below. You can join or renew your membership through PayPal or by check. To learn about donating to LWVS click here. The League thrives on your support!
"Victory Postponed. Regular Meeting Next Thursday"...read the interesting story of Scarsdale's Suffragists