Joan (LWVS Village Budget Chair) and Susie (LWVS President) with representatives of the Village staff and Board of Trustees at the March 31, 2014 LWVS Village Budget Information and Consensus Meeting
- The League will host an information meeting on Monday, April 28, 2014 at 10:30am at Village Hall, 3rd floor, to provide an overview of the rules governing historic preservation in Scarsdale and a comparison with neighboring communities. The meeting is open to the public. For information, please contact Lisa Eisenstein at HistoricPreservation@lwvs.org.
- Please attend the LWVS Annual Meeting & Luncheon on Friday, May 9, 2014 at the Scarsdale Golf Club, 1 Club Way, Hartsdale, NY. David Burstein will speak on Millenniums, the Largest Generation in history, their rise, their power, what makes them different, and how and why they are changing everything; from our biggest institutions to the way we love. For tickets and more information on this event click here.
- The League's consensus statement on the 2014-15 Scarsdale Village Budget is available here.
- The LWVS consensus statement on the 2014-2015 Scarsdale School Budget is available at this link. In addition, click here for the March 24, 2014 statement made by LWVS to the School Board in connection with community engagement on the proposed 2014-15 school budget.
- Click here for the LWVS March 2014 Consensus Statement on the School Board Nominating Committee Elections.
- LWVS Now Accepts PayPal! Click here to lean more about paying for your membership online and click here to learn more about donating through PayPal. Of course, you can still pay by check too. The League thrives on your support!
"Victory Postponed. Regular Meeting Next Thursday"...read the interesting story of Scarsdale's Suffragists