Democracy is Not a Spectator Sport - Get Involved!
The League of Women Voters of Scarsdale is a nonpartisan, political organization with a rich history spanning over 90 years in the Scarsdale community. We encourage you to join us as we work to promote democracy and political responsibility at the local, state and national levels through voter education, issue advocacy and the active participation of citizens.
CHECK OUT LWVS MEMBERS IN THE NEWS
Voter Information Learn More
TUESDAY, NOV. 7, 2017
Ongoing Programs Learn More
- LWVS SCHOOL FACILITIES BOND STUDY
COMMUNITY BOOK DISCUSSION
- THE LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS IS RED HOT NOW - Read about the new chapter begun in November; at its second meeting, 150 passionate activists surged through the doors to hear what they could do with a League. You can take pride in our image as a force for democracy. Your efforts have a wide reach.
- LWVS April/May 2017 Bulletin available online. Read it now.
- SEPTEMBER 2017 ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE: Check out what is happening in the league on the state level with the most recent copy of the LWVNYS State Voter.
- The LWVS is proud to release its newly updated version of This is Scarsdale. This comprehensive community resource directory contains vital information on many facets of life in Scarsdale for both new comers and established residents.
- The League of Women Voters is 95 years strong! Click here to find out ten ways the LWV has improved our country.
- "Victory Postponed. Regular Meeting Next Thursday"...read the interesting story of Scarsdale's Suffragists
LWVS's Deb Morel, Joan Frankle and Amy Cooper at the United Nations
LWVS's June Reidenburg handing out literature to new American citizens at Naturalization Court
LWVS's Lisa Eisenstein and Diane Greenwald teaching Scarsdale students about the history of voting rights
2016 Food For Thought Luncheon, L-R: Mary Beth Evans, Renee Baylor, Diane Baylor
LWVS's 2016 Food For Thought Luncheon, L-R: LWVS's Janice Starr & Anne Lyons
2016 Food For Thought Luncheon, L-R: LWVS's Cindy Dunn, Lauren Mintzer, Maggie Dunn